The burger is probably the best thing that has ever happened to the human race. It’s a full meal – bread, veggies and meat, right? People are getting more and more creative with the burger as time passes. There’s truffle burgers, lettuce wrapped burgers, veggie burgers, and you can literally put anything on your burger now – even potato chips or mac n cheese! It’s pretty hard not to love a burger, I could probably have a burger for every meal of the day and still not be sick of it because of how much you can do with it. So for this Lazy Girl Recipe – I present to you The Breakfast Burger!
4 Main Ingredients and just around 15-20 minutes of your time with minimal clean up.
1. Heat up a pan, put some butter in it then place Baba’s Kitchen Sage Patties in it to cook.
(You can also choose to grill the burger patties)
2. Butter up the burger buns and toss them in the toaster.
3. Slice up a tomato and onion.
4. Flip over the Sage Patties and remove from the pan when they are done.
5. Crack open the egg in the pan and cook it sunny side up (with the yolk still runny) – This is optional, of course. It tastes perfectly fine with or without the egg.
6. Assemble your burger! (Fun!!!)
You can opt to caramelize the onions or use them raw, you can also toast the burger buns with butter or butter and cheese, depending on how you like it!
Within a couple of minutes, you’ll have a Gourmet Breakfast Burger that you cooked up all by yourself!